From: ········@lapa.cic.itcr.ac.cr
Subject: Questions on ALLEGRO CL\PC 1.0
Hello,
	I am using ALLEGRO CL\PC 1.0 and I have some questions that I
am sure somebody out there has already thought about:

1. The CUT, COPY and PASTE operations do not work in dialogs with
multi-line-editable-text widgets.  They do work correctly in simple
editable-text widgets.  Does any body have some idea about this problem?

2. Which functions are required to use in order to control if the user
wants to close a window through the window menu (upper-left button)?

3. I have a dialog box with a set of text fields and buttons, and I
want the user to be able to move across these fields using the keyboard
(normally, TAB will move the cursor to the next field, and SHIFT-TAB
will move the cursor to the previous), as well as to conclude the
filling procedure by pressing ENTER.  At this point this navegation has
to be made using to mouse, clicking on the appropriate field to place
to cursor or pressing to OK button.  Would anybody point me at a
solution, and hopefully existing functions, to solve this problem?

4.  How to obtain the list of functions or objects that are present in a package?

Thanks in advance,

Federico Zoufaly