From: Geertjan van Opdorp
Subject: HELP! 'HYPER' key events Hemlock
I am using CMU-CL on a sun-sparc station, and use
the Hemlock editor as well. My problem is:
I don't know how to generate codes like 'C-M-H l'
from my keybaord. Control and Meta are allright,
but I can't find how to make the 'Hyper', and
also (probably because of my unfamiliarity with
UNIX, X, and CLX) I have no idea how to find out.

If anybody could give a hint as to how to find my
'Hyper', I would be very gratefull!

I feel this is a silly question, probably in the wrong
newsgroup as well, but I really don't know what would
be the appropriate place to find the answer.

Geert-Jan van Opdorp
Computer/Law Institute
Vrije Universiteit
Amsterdam, The Netherlands