From: MIZUTANI Kenji
Subject: DISPLAY 2 BYTE CHARACTER WITH CLX
     I'm a user of CMUCL (ver. 17c) with CLX and now trying to display
2 byte characters for Chinese, Japanese and so on.  I refered to CLX
Programmer's manual from a major ftp site and noticed that if I set 16
for the keyword parameter :SIZE of the function
XLIB:DRAW-IMAGE-GLYPHS, the given sequence of 2 byte characters will
be displayed. But all the displayed characters was blank ones.  I'm
sure that the given sequence is correctly translated so that it
matches the font index.

     I would like anyone who succeeded to display them to give me some
information or to point out my mistakes.  Thanks in advance.

--
Kenji Mizutani                             phone:  (07749)8-2527
Central Research Lab.                      fax:    (07749)8-2582