From: David Ian Raymond
Subject: Lisp for Solaris 2
Hi,
  Is there a Lisp around that supports Solaris 2.x  (SunOS 5.x)?

David Raymond
······@cs.uow.edu.au

From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: Re: Lisp for Solaris 2
harlequin (·········@harlequin.com) lispworks and
franz (····@franz.com) both support solaris, too.
--

in future, u pay to work and get paid for playing. -- john
From: ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
>>   Is there a Lisp around that supports Solaris 2.x  (SunOS 5.x)?

CLISP as well. Free software. FTP to ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:
/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/sun4-*.

                    Bruno Haible
                    ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
From: Zdzislaw Meglicki
In article <··········@falin.cs.uow.edu.au>, ······@falin.cs.uow.edu.au (David Ian Raymond) writes:
|> Hi,
|>   Is there a Lisp around that supports Solaris 2.x  (SunOS 5.x)?

Most Common Lisp vendors already ported their products to Solaris. Of public
domain versions C-Lisp certainly has been ported, CMU-Lisp doesn't look like
it is going to be ported, AKCL - I'm not sure.

Of Common Lisp vendors try Franz Inc., Lucid, and Harlequin.

All this refers to the SPARC version of Common Lisp and Solaris. I don't
know if any ports have been made to the 386/486/Pentium version of Solaris.
--
   Zdzislaw Meglicki, ·················@cisr.anu.edu.au,
   Automated Reasoning Program - CISR, and Plasma Theory Group - RSPhysSE,