From: Stuart Marquis
Subject: Looking for Lisp Poker
I'm looking for a Lisp Poker.  We were thinking of using it in a project
we're planning here.  I've scanned the ftp sites I know of, with no luck.

Actually, it's kind of odd - there's emense archives of games in C and
Pascal, but the Lisp stuff is all so serious - machine learning, knowlege
rep, stuff like that.
I wonder if this is due to the small number of lisp programmers or due to
their temperament?

--
--   Stuart Marquis                --   It's simple.  If I said it,        --
--   ········@falcon.depaul.edu    --   without attribution, it's mine.    --