From: Chuck Fry
Subject: Lisp-Jobs list??
Does anyone know whatever happened to the Lisp-Jobs mailing list?  I was
on it at one time, but I haven't seen any announcements in quite a
while.
 -- Chuck

--
   Chuck Fry  Work: ······@freud.arc.nasa.gov  Play: ······@rahul.net
	  May the new year bring you peace, joy and happiness.

From: Jim Carden
Subject: Re: Lisp-Jobs list??
In article <·····················@kronos.arc.nasa.gov> ······@freud.arc.nasa.gov (Chuck Fry) writes:
>Does anyone know whatever happened to the Lisp-Jobs mailing list?  I was
>on it at one time, but I haven't seen any announcements in quite a
>while.

Lisp jobs list? Lisp jobs list?

What happened to the Lisp *jobs*?

--
····@goldfish.mitron.tek.com
From: Arun Welch
In article <·····················@kronos.arc.nasa.gov> ······@freud.arc.nasa.gov (Chuck Fry) writes:

   Does anyone know whatever happened to the Lisp-Jobs mailing list?  I was
   on it at one time, but I haven't seen any announcements in quite a
   while.
    -- Chuck

It moved to anzus.com a couple of months ago. I can't find you on the
list, and I only delete addresses after a bunch of mail bounces. Have
you moved? BTW, it's not exactly a high-traffic list...

...arun
·················@anzus.com

Arun Welch
Anzus Consulting
·····@anzus.com
From: Arun Welch
In article <··················@foo.anzus.com> ·····@foo.anzus.com (Arun Welch) writes:

      Does anyone know whatever happened to the Lisp-Jobs mailing list?  I was

   It moved to anzus.com a couple of months ago.
   BTW, it's not exactly a high-traffic list.

But it's certainly a large one... The above posting generated a flurry
of requests to be added to the list, bringing the total to 351. Yow!

...arun

Arun Welch
Anzus Consulting
·····@anzus.com
From: Chuck Fry
I wrote:
>Does anyone know whatever happened to the Lisp-Jobs mailing list?  I was
>on it at one time, but I haven't seen any announcements in quite a
>while.

I should have known to check the FAQ!  Thanks to Mark Kantrowitz for
pointing out the following:

programming positions, and to help companies with Lisp programming
positions find capable Lisp programmers. (Lisp here means Lisp-like
languages, including Scheme.)

Material appropriate for the list includes Lisp job announcements and
should be sent to ·········@anzus.com.  Administrative requests (e.g.,
to be added to the list) should be sent to ·················@anzus.com.

The reason I asked is twofold.  First, despite the pessimism of some
respondents, my employer is likely to have new openings this year.
Second, it never hurts to look!

Thanks to all who replied.
 -- Chuck