From: Greg Parkinson
Subject: Lisp classes/seminars
We're looking at recycling one of our brighter C programmers
into a Lisp programmer (there are other Lisp people here, we're
realistic about what he'll be able to do and how soon.)

I wouldn't mind starting him off with a short introductory
course.  Can anyone here recommend a company, school,
institute, whatever, that offers a 1- or 2-week course
that wouldn't be a waste of time or money?

Thanks -

--
Greg Parkinson                  Phone: 212-657-7814  Fax: 212-657-4599
Citibank,111 Wall Street        E-Mail: ยทยทยท@fig.citib.com