From: Ken Bibb
Subject: Whatever happened to Sorcerer's Apprentice?
A few years ago, I remember seeing articles describing a software
development environment called (I don't remember if the spelling
is right) "Sorcerer's Apprentice".  There was even a book on it
a year or two ago.

Whatever happened to this environment?  Is it available?
Is there now something better?

Thanks!

--
Ken Bibb		"End of our summer
·····@qualcomm.com	 your body weightless in condensation
From: Ken Bibb
Subject: Whatever happened to *Programmer*'s Apprentice?
I meant, of course, "Programmer's Apprentice".  It was in IEEE Software
around 1988-1990.   Any help/pointers appreciated...