From: Gilles Serasset
Subject: What is your favorite LISP environement (AND WHY)?
Hello,

I am considering the purchase of a LISP implementation on a RS/6000. Our
main objective is to use CLOS and to have an implementation as close of
CLtL2 as possible.

Moreover, if you have experienced with the porting of a MCL application
to an UNIX based Common Lisp, I would like to know some of the problems
you had (except the interface stuff...).

What is your favorite implementation and why (use of CLOS, CLtL21
compliance, etc.).

Thanks,

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  ···············@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9