From: Geertjan van Opdorp
Subject: function calls in CMU-CL
Does anybody know how to do that in CMU-CL?

Geert-Jan van Opdorp
Computer/Law Institute
Vrije Universiteit
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
········@cca.vu.nl

From: Geertjan van Opdorp
Subject: Re: function calls in CMU-CL
Sorry, something went wrong with the original posting.
This is what I intended to write:

I need a way to find the functions called by a
(preferribly compiled) function in CMU-CL, so
I can write a command for Hemlock that lets
me edit all function that call a certain function.

From: Mark A. Tapia
In article <··············@ohrid> ········@cca.vu.nl (Geertjan van Opdorp) writes:
>I need a way to find the functions called by a
>(preferribly compiled) function in CMU-CL, so
>I can write a command for Hemlock that lets
>me edit all function that call a certain function.
>
>Does anybody know how to do that in CMU-CL?

Please see the lisp faq, posted weekly to this newsgroup by Mark
Kantorwitz. The sixth part of the posting  contains
information on FTP archives and other resources.

The relevant section is extracted and reprinted below:

   The Lisp Utilities collection is accessible by anonymous ftp
   to any CMU CS machine (e.g., ftp.cs.cmu.edu [128.2.206.173])
   or through AFS in the directory
      /afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/
   If accessing this directory through anonymous ftp, it is
   important to "cd" to the directory using one atomic operation, as
   some of the superior directories on the path are protected from
   access by an anonymous ftp.
   Files included in the repository include:
      xref.lisp               Portable cross referencing tool for Lisp.
                              Similar to the Symbolics Who-Calls and
                              the Xerox MasterScope programs.
mark