From: Mark Kantrowitz
Subject: Xerox 1108 (working, w/manuals) for $125
Working Xerox 1108 Lisp Machine for sale, complete with manuals,
19" monitor, mouse, and keyboard. Own a bit of history for only $125!
The programming environment is still superior to that of many modern
Lisp systems.

The CPU is about the size of a two drawer filing cabinet (heavy, but
on wheels), and runs off of household current.

I originally bought this for nostalgia (my first Lisp programming job
was on a 1108 a decade ago), but I need the space.

I strongly prefer to sell this to someone local to the Pittsburgh
area (or who can pick it up themselves), since shipping it would be a
pain.

Mark Kantrowitz
·····@cs.cmu.edu
412-268-2582