From: chyde
Subject: lisp job opening
my project has an opening. we have an internal candidate under
consideration, but we want to interview some outside folks as well,
preferably ones already local.

if you're in the Boston area, and have already sent me a resume, remind
me please, because I gave those to our personnel folks and need to get
the right ones back.

or if you're interested, send me something.

 -- clint

the project:

combination of simulation, OODB, various ways of manipulating/viewing/
creating objects, possibly some multi-media exotic stuff (if our
customer manages to give us the money they want to give us), etc.

Lisp, CLIM, Allegro, etc., all the stuff I like...preferably something
in the five-six years range, and we think we can't afford a PhD (got too
many expensive folks as it is).  secret clearance a big plus.  customer
is USAF.  occasional travel, mostly to Ohio. we don't want Joe Hacker,
but someone who is also interested in system & s/w design, etc.

regrettably, there's kind of a short time-frame on this, thus the
interest in local folks who we can invite over easily.

further details on request. time is of the essence.