From: ·······@LoyalistC.ON.CA
Subject: kudos
Item Type:  Note

        I would Like to thank this group as a whole for the
excellent assistance I received in response to my recent
questions.
        Some might have thought the questions to have a rather
"newbie" flavor, and considered telling me to "go to the FAQ"
but no one did.  The FAQ for this group is very good, but no
FAQ could ever provide depth and insight I realised from
your correspondence.
        I was a very rusty amateur Lisp programmer before I
started this project. I now have a smooth working lisp
interpreter that I am very satisfied with.  And I have a
much deeper understanding of the language. The atmosphere
here makes this a comfortable place to be.
        It's too bad that all of the language news groups
can't reflect the professional generous attitude and
comraderie one finds here.

        Thank you all.
                                Rick

Rick Graham                                the Binary Workshop
·······@loyalistc.on.ca  Data:(613)476-4898  Fax:(613)476-1516