From: Chad J. Woodford
Subject: formatting a defun (lemacs)
I posted the following question earlier:

--
In Emacs (or LEmacs) is there a way to format a lisp expression that
takes up multiple lines?  What I mean is sometimes when I go back and

If it's capable of formatting line by line when you hit return, why not
all at once?
--

I forgot to mention that I'm using Lucid Emacs (Xemacs).  I have a strange
feeling that that is part of the problem.  Thanks to Scott Anderson for

---
|Chad Woodford                         | Information is not knowledge      |
|Working toward my MS in AI            | Knowledge is not wisdom           |
|Clarkson University                   | Wisdom is not truth               |
|Potsdam, NY                           | Truth is not beauty               |
|--------------------------------------+ Beauty is not love                |
·········@sun.soe.clarkson.edu         | Love is not music                 |
|http://jupiter.ece.clarkson.edu:5050/ | Music is the best...              |
From: Chad J. Woodford
Subject: Re: formatting a defun (lemacs)
Yes, I'm following up my own post.  I've finally found what I was looking
for in the emacs-lisp interface provided by Franz for Allegro. However,
M-q should still work. Hmmm.

BTW, for those who are curious, it's C-M-q in the fi: package.
Thanks anyways. Sorry for wasting so much space and time here with this
issue.

---