From: Federico Zoufaly Boldrini
Subject: More Questions
Hello everybody.
I am using Allegro CL/PC 1.0
I have some questions:

1) How do you print something? Text and graphics.

2) How do you define Hot-keys in menus like CTRL-INS or CTRL-DEL?

3) Are there functions to convert strings into numbers and vice-versa?

4) Is there something like line-style that I can use to draw different kinds
   of lines?

5) How do you assign the property of being a Mac-Editor or Windows-Editor to
   a widget or text window?  This is in order to change the normal edit keys.

I appreciate very much all your attention, Federico.

Federico Zoufaly
Centro de Investigaciones en Computacion
Instituto Tecnologico de Costa Rica
e-mail: ········@cic.itcr.ac.cr