From: Dick Grune
Subject: Software similarity tester SIM
It has come to my attention that some ftp sites still carry ancient and
archeological versions of my software similarity tester SIM.  The most
recent version is available by ftp from

ftp.cs.vu.nl:/pub/dick/similarity_tester/

or by WWW from

http://www.cs.vu.nl//users/staff/dick/sim.html

[
SIM tests lexical similarity in texts in C, Pascal, Modula-2, Lisp and
natural language.  It is used
- to detect potentially duplicated code fragments in large software projects,
	in program text but also in shell scripts and documentation;
- to detect plagiarism in software projects, educational and otherwise.
]

					Dick Grune
					Vrije Universiteit
					de Boelelaan 1081
					1081 HV  Amsterdam
					the Netherlands
					ยทยทยทยท@cs.vu.nl
					+31 20 548 5778
With infinitely many exceptions, what you do makes no difference.