From: Jim Van Peursem
Subject: Wanted: Sample code
I would like to use the xlisp interpreter in some research I am
doing. The research just involves running a lisp program with xlisp
and collecting some low level execution statistics.

So I need a small lisp routine to interpret. The ideal code would
be self contained and be fairly complex in nature so that it causes
xlisp to really crank.

Can some kind soul e-mail me a few small lisp programs that might
match the above requirements? I don't care what they actually do.

| Jim Van Peursem - Ph.D. Candidate      (Ham Radio -> KE0PH)   |
| Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering |
| Iowa State University - Ames, IA 50011 : (515) 294-8339       |
| internet - ···@iastate.edu  -or-  ···@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu    |