From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: CMUCL and Motif: need some help about Timeouts
The current distribution of CMUCL (17e) includes an interface to
Xt/Motif but it lacks a feature that would make it possible to build
simple animations. The CLM counterpart includes "timers" which are
usually provided by the function 'XtAppAddTimeOut' in C.

I would like to have something similar in CMUCL. Yet I would like to
do so without having to recompile the whole Motif server.

Is there anybody who has some suggestions about what would be the less
painful way to have this functionality in CMUCL?

Thanks in advance

--
Marco Antoniotti - Resistente Umano
Robotics Lab		| room: 1220 - tel. #: (212) 998 3370

...e` la semplicita` che e` difficile a farsi.
...it is simplicity that is difficult to make.
				Bertholdt Brecht