From: Rick Busdiecker
Subject: Re: ilisp and CMUCL
Previously, I wrote:

   Could someone point me at a version of ilisp that works with CMUCL
   17e and Lucid GNU Emacs 19.9?

   I have ilisp 5.5 as delivered with lemacs which includes a copy of
   cmulisp.lisp with this version line.

   ;;; Rcs_Info: cmulisp.lisp,v 1.29 1993/09/03 02:05:07 ivan Rel $

Then, after I posted, I discovered that nuking a couple of compiled
files fixed the problem that I was seeing.  So . . . my impression is
that the current lemacs ilisp and CMUCL are compatible.
--
Rick Busdiecker <···@lehman.com> and <···@cmu.edu>
  Lehman Brothers          Please do not send electronic junk mail!