From: Lenny Turetsky
Subject: Needed: Sound Libs for scheme/lisp
Does anyone know where I could get some good libraries for programming
sound in scheme (or lisp, but I would prefer scheme if possible)?

I haven't decided what platform I want to do this on, so please send
suggestions for:
        PC (DOS, Windows or OS/2)
        Mac
        Sun
        Amiga (not preferable, b/c I don't have easy access)

Thanks,
LT

| | There are only two organizations that I know of that send armed     |
| | men in dark suits and sunglasses to take money they haven't earned: |
| | the mafia and the government.                   -- Lenny Turetsky   |
| | Lenny Turetsky (aka) ········@minerva.cis.yale.edu                  |