From: Len Jacobson
Subject: Want Info on LISP for Windows 3.1
I am new to watching this netnews subject and would appreciate any
inputs on Lisp interpreters/compilers for Windows 3.1.

I am new to LISP, so I am looking for a system that will make my learning
of LISP programming easier.  I very much want a nice GUI environment
(i.e., window editor, interactive with run-time, and a decent debugger --
all through windows).

There are four systems that I am aware of:

(1)	"Software Engineer -- The LISP for Windows" from Raindrop Software

(2)	"Gold Hill Common LISP" from Gold Hill, Inc.

(3)	"Allegro CL\PC" from Franz Inc.

(4)	"Medley" from from Venue

If you have experience with any or all of these, can you either respond
here or email me directly at ยทยทยทยท@oes.amdahl.com with your thoughts?

Many thanks.

Len Jacobson