From: Kaelin Colclasure
Subject: (?) Help installing CMU-CL
I'm having problems getting the graphical debugger running on my Sparc
2.  I just retrieved version 17e of CMU Common Lisp, and followed the
directions in the README that came with the distribution.  Whenever I
have an error that tries to invoke the debugger, I get several
screenfuls of warnings about keysyms, etc.  This despite the fact that
I set the XKEYSYMDB environment variable as specified.

Any hints?

--
// Kaelin Colclasure ---------------------------------------------------------
// EMail: ······@bridge.com            Mail: Bridge Information Systems, Inc.
From: Alberto Riva
Subject: Re: (?) Help installing CMU-CL
Probably you already noticed this, but in the documentation the keysyms file
is referred to as "XKeySymDB", while it actually is "XKeysymDB".

I hade the same problem, before noticing this mismatch.

Hope this helps,

				   Alberto Riva

				   ···@ipvaim.unipv.it
				   Department of Computer and Systems Science
				   University of Pavia
				   Italy