From: Frank
Subject: with-added-methods ?
I would like to know, if there is any CL actually supporting the special form
WITH-ADDED-METHODS (CLtL2, pp 862-3). I've looked into Allegro 4.1, Lucid 4.1
and Symbolics 8.1.1, but neither seems tohave it. I would also appreciate any
suggestions how to implement a macro having the functionality of this form.

Frank Steinle (·······@dfki.uni-kl.de)
From: John Carroll
Subject: Re: with-added-methods ?
In article <··········@serv-200.dfki.uni-kl.de>, ·······@dfki.uni-kl.de
(Frank) wrote:

> I would like to know, if there is any CL actually supporting the special form
> WITH-ADDED-METHODS (CLtL2, pp 862-3). I've looked into Allegro 4.1, Lucid 4.1
> and Symbolics 8.1.1, but neither seems tohave it. I would also appreciate any
> suggestions how to implement a macro having the functionality of this form.

Procyon CL 2.1 and 3.x have it - and so it probably follows that Franz
Allegro CL\PC has it as well.

John Carroll

--
Cambridge University Computer Laboratory
Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QG, UK

E-Mail: ···@cl.cam.ac.uk
Tel: +44 223 334600 / Fax: +44 223 334678