From: Anders Lindstrom
Subject: Report on CLOS BB by Kersten and Kak
In a paper by Kersten and Kak (see bibtex entry below), a tutorial on
how to build a blackboard system in CLOS is given. Samples of the code
are given in the paper, but the authors refer to a technical report
"for those wishing to see the source code". I would like to know if
this report is available, and where I can get it. Will the authors by
any chance make it and/or the source code available by anon. FTP?

The report is referred to as: P.R. Kersten and A.C. Kak, "A Tutorial on
Using LISP Object-Oriented Programming for Blackboard Computation
(Solving the Radar Tracking Problem)", School of Electrical Engineering
Technical Report, (in preparation) Purdue University, W. Lafayette,
IN.

The original paper I read was:

@article{Kersten:93,
  AUTHOR = {P. R. Kersten and A. C. Kak},
  TITLE = {A Tutorial on LISP Object-Oriented Programming for Blackboard Computation (Solving the Radar Tracking Problem)},
  YEAR = 1993,
  JOURNAL = {International Journal of Intelligent Systems},
  VOLUME = {8},
  PAGES = {617-669},
  KEYWORDS = {}}

Please contact me by e-mail, and I will summarize and post any answers
I get, if they seem to be of common interest to comp.ai and
comp.lang.lisp readers.

-Anders Lindstrom

| Anders Lindstrom	|	E-mail:	················@infovox.se	|
| Infovox AB		|	Tel:	+46 8 764 35 73			|
| P.O. Box 2069		|	Fax:	+46 8 735 78 76			|
| S-171 02  SOLNA	|						|
| SWEDEN		|						|