From: David P Sly
Subject: Anybody started some sort of C library emulating lisp functions?
Does anybody have a library of sorts for listp to C. I received responses
to my earlier post informing me about Chestnut. Any pricing info on this
produxt and where I can get it?

	If someone has already developed a few modules for list manpulation
can he(she) send it to me.

Thanks for any help,
From: Bill Vrotney
In article <·················@pv0547.vincent.iastate.edu> ·······@iastate.edu (David P Sly) writes:

>   Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
>   From: ·······@iastate.edu (David P Sly)
>   Sender: ····@news.iastate.edu (USENET News System)
>   Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1993 13:04:36 GMT
>
>   Does anybody have a library of sorts for listp to C. I received responses
>   to my earlier post informing me about Chestnut. Any pricing info on this
>   produxt and where I can get it?
>
>           If someone has already developed a few modules for list manpulation
>   can he(she) send it to me.

There is (or was) a product called "Lisp in C" that I saw advertized (can't
remember where, might have been AI Magazine) that presumably gives you a C
library of Lisp functions. Perhaps someone else knows where you can purchase
this product and how much it costs.

--
Bill Vrotney
BAH/Advanced Decision Systems