From: Zdzislaw Meglicki
Subject: CLOS and CORBA
FAQ-1.38 gives some information about the OMG, CORBA and CORBA specifications.
I have just logged on omg.org and I found that corba.ps.Z is no longer
available. Instead CORBA specifications have to be purchased from the OMG.
The document costs something around $US 50.

By the way, has anybody ported the NEC CORBA/CLOS system to Lucid?
--
   Zdzislaw Meglicki, ·················@cisr.anu.edu.au,
   Automated Reasoning Program - CISR, and Plasma Theory Group - RSPhysSE,
From: Dave Yost
Subject: LISP, CORBA, IDL, S.O.M.
Another way of asking a similar question is:
Are any of the lisp vendors planning to rev
their products to interoperate with SOM
(System Object Model) which is currently
shipping in OS/2 and AIX and is rapidly
being adopted by other platforms?

--
  Dave Yost