From: Fernando Mato Mira
Subject: Augmenting locally a macroexpansion environment?
How do I get hold of macroexpansion environments in CL?

For example, if I have a list like:
'(.... expand-me ....)

I would like to be able to do something like:

(symbol-macrolet ((expand-me (print 'foo)))
  (macroexpand '(.... expand-me ....)
               in-an-enviroment-with-local-macros-too))

So I'll get

'(.... (print 'foo) ....)

Where the .... have been correctly expanded acording to
whatever other macros are in that environment.

Thanks in advance.

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira
Computer Graphics Lab