From: eva
Subject: LISP compiler
In article <··········@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu>
·····@essex.ecn.uoknor.edu (Tiang) writes:

> Hello,
>         I wonder if there is  public domain LISP compiler available at
> ftp site.
>         Please mail me if you know one.  Thanks in advance.

So do I.  I heard about XLISP or GCLISP.  Dose any body know?  Please
tell us. Thank you very much.
From: David Brabant
Subject: Re: LISP compiler
>In article <··········@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu>
>·····@essex.ecn.uoknor.edu (Tiang) writes:

>> Hello,
>>         I wonder if there is  public domain LISP compiler available at
>> ftp site.
>>         Please mail me if you know one.  Thanks in advance.
>>

>So do I.  I heard about XLISP or GCLISP.  Dose any body know?  Please
>tell us. Thank you very much.

XLisp is a public domain version of Lisp written by David Betz. It is
available somewhere at SIMTEL (I've found my version on the SIMTEL
CD-ROM).

GCLisp is a commercial version distributed by Golden Hill Software.

David