From: Frank Deutschmann
Subject: CMUCL: Is threading possible (SunOS and/or Solaris)
Does there exist a threads package, or can I safely use the OS thread
system calls in CMUCL?  I would be interested in conversing with
anyone who has used threads in any Lisp, but especially CMUCL.

On a (somewhat) related note, how about shared memory?

Thanks,
-frank

--
···@panix.com   |  "Hydrogen is a light weight, colorless, ordorless,
1 212 765 2050  |  tasteless gas, which, given enough time, turns into
From: Marco Antoniotti
Hello,

If I remember correctly, somebody posted a reference about a proposal
by Kent Pitman on threads.

Does anybody know where to find the exact reference?

Thanks
--
Marco Antoniotti
Robotics Lab		| room: 1219 - tel. #: (212) 998 3370

...e` la semplicita` che e` difficile a farsi.
...it is simplicity that is difficult to make.
				B. Brecht