From: Daniel J. Clancy
Subject: Graph displaying utility in Lisp
I am looking for a Lisp Graph Displaying facility.
(By graph I am talking about the structure not
the graphing of data.)  Obviously, I would like this
facility to display this graph with a minimum
amount of "cross-edges" through the graph.

In general, computing a layout for an arbitrary graph is
clearly a very difficult problem.  Luckily, my
graphs are not too complicated.

It would be great if this facility interfaced with X-windows
providing a nice output possibly a postscript version.

If you have this type of utility that is designed for
your unique structures, I do not have any hesitancy to
modify it to produce a more general purpose facility.

ANy help or pointers is appreciated.

Dan Clancy