From: Cris J. Holdorph
Subject: NeXT version of CL
Does anyone know where I can get a version of common lisp for the
NeXT?  (We have not got the system upgrade so, are stuck running
NeXT Step 3.0, if that matters.)  I retrieved a 2+ meg tarred source
tree, but had troubles getting it to compile easily, and the system
administration, didn't really like the fact that I was keeping 10+ megs
in the /tmp directory.  What I'd *REALLY* like, is if anyone has some
NeXT binaries of cl they could send me at
(NeXT e-mail: ········@cl-next4.cl.msu.edu) or tell me where I might be
able to get them via ftp.  OR worse case, if someone can give me simple
quick instructions to compiling cl for the NeXT.

I appreciate any help,

---- Cris J H

ps.  If there is a FAQ for this group, will someone send it to me.  It wasn't
in any of the current news messages.

= Christopher J. Holdorph        ||    Team OS/2 =
= E-Mail:  ········@cps.msu.edu  ||              =
= Michigan State University      ||              =
= "...Your dream is over, Or has it just begun?" =
=  ---"Silent Lucidity",  Queensryche            =