From: Chris Layton
Subject: Book Recommendations??
I am new to AI and lisp and want a few recommendations for introductory books.
I have a solid programming background in C and pascal but as I said before I have
no lisp experience. I have had "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence & Expert
Systems" by Patterson(Prentice Hall) and Common LISPcraft by Wilensky(Norton)
reccomended to me already. Any comments on these books would also be appreciated.
Please send me your favorite intro titles and a breif reason why. Please
respond by email and I will post a summary to comp.ai.edu.
            Thanks
             C.

     Chris Layton                              ·······@hamlet.uncg.edu
     7234 Strawberry Rd