From: Dr. Alex Kean
Subject: SCHEME Book
I am looking for good books for use in undergrad teaching
of SCHEME. Could someone provide me with

    1) The publisher of  Abelson and Sussman Scheme's book
    2) any other recommended good books for this purpose?
    3) any recommended teaching software are also welcomed.

Thanks.

Alex Kean

Department of Computer Science
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
HONG KONG
Email: ····@cs.ust.hk
Tel: (852) 358-6992
Fax: (852) 358-1477
From: Bruce O'Neel
Subject: Re: SCHEME Book
····@cs.ust.hk (Dr. Alex Kean) writes:

>I am looking for good books for use in undergrad teaching
>of SCHEME. Could someone provide me with

>    1) The publisher of  Abelson and Sussman Scheme's book

My copy:

Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
Harold Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman with Julie Sussman

The MIT Press
Cambridge, Mass, USA, or London England.

McGraw-Hill Book Company
New York, St. Louis, San Fransisco, Montreal, Toronto.

MIT Press ISBN - 0-262-01077-1
McGraw Hill ISBN - 0-07-000-422-6

bruce
--
For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat, and
wrong. -- H.L. Mencken