From: BARTHOLDI Laurent
Subject: 'Doctor' program
Hi Lispers,
I'm wondering, just for the fun of it, whether the famous 'doctor' program
that simulates a psychiatrist is available somewhere on the net.
If memory serves, the thing was written by somebody called something like
'Teddy Weinberg', from the MIT, in the 60s.
Please respond by mail if you have an idea, as I'm not a comp.lang.lisp addict
Thanks to you who are reading this,
    larry
--
----------
That was Larry `Hacker' Bartholdi, University of Geneva, Switzerland
From: Peter Dudey, Order of the Golden Parentheses
Subject: Re: 'Doctor' program
Try the following at your UNIX prompt:

emacs
M-x doctor

(M-x means meta-x.  That's ESC x if you're on a PC or Mac.)

--
| Peter Dudey, ······@godel.cs.orst.edu, 257 NE 13th, Salem, OR 97301      |
| Oregon State University, Dept. of Computer Science   (MS student in AI)  |