From: Mike Kingzett
Subject: Another simple question
The quarter is almost finished, so you won't have to here from me any more.

Anyways, for a programming assignment, I need to create an equal lisp function
for a pascal coded insertion sort.  I've got the general idea, but I am
having trouble figuring out how to do the following:

I need to create a function that will take a list of numbers and return the
lowest number as the first element.  I've got one that works with a 2 element
list, but whenever I throw in the recursion it does weird things.

This is a class where lisp is lightly introduced (we spent 3 class periods on
it) and is intended to give us an idea of how it works.  I've sort of got the
idea, but not yet.

I don't want anyone to give me the answer, I just want some hints on how to do
it.

What I am trying to do is look at the last two elements, compare them and swap
them if I have to, then look at the third last and second last, do the same
and continue till the list is finished.

Any hints??  My instructor is out of town till Tues (great timing) and the lab
is due Wed.

Thanks in advance,
--
Mike

Ever-Student in CIS at THE Ohio State University.
                                        ········@cis.ohio-state.edu
Go Browns!!                             ········@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
You run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing
around to come up behind you again. - PF