From: Peter Dudey, Order of the Golden Parentheses
Subject: Oops--I upscrewed!  (CLISP has no graphics)
When I said that it did, I was probably thinking of XLISP.  The PC
graphics there are okay--color if you can support them--but a bit slow.
The trouble with XLISP is that it won't let you compile.

CLISP does, however, allow you to move the cursor around the screen.
(Does generic CL2 have this?) I'm using these features in a program I'm
writing to play the game of Go, and for primitive animation in an alife
program.  It's not /really/ graphics, but it's a lot better than you can
do with most Lisps, including AKCL.  I think.  If I'm wrong, email me;  I
could use the information, and I'll apologize again.

--
[ Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru and Genetic Programmer Extraordinaire    ]
[ "Research continues, at a more furious pace than ever.  But it is done in  ]