From: Fernando Mato Mira
Subject: Re: Hierarchical packages?
In article <···············@subnode.aiai.ed.ac.uk>, ····@aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk (Jeff Dalton) writes:

> The answer is that packages work better for larger-scale packaging.
> A group of related classes in the same package works fairly well;
> giving each class its own package doesn't.  I think this is one
> of the cases where you have to do something less than ideal in order
> to fit better with Common Lisp.

What does this "work" mean? Are you referring to some conceptual or to
some implementation-dependent issue?

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira
Computer Graphics Lab			  "There is only one Language

FAX 	 : +41 (21) 693 - 5328

Disclaimer:

disclaim([],[]).
disclaim([H|T],[DH,DT]) :- fixed_point_disclaimer(H,DH),
			   disclaim(T,DT).
fixed_point_disclaimer(Text,fixed_point_disclaimer(Text,_)).