From: Rainer Frohnhoefer
Subject: Lisp for NeXT?
  Does anybody know Lisp Implementations for NeXT Computers?
  (YYYes, still Motorola-based)

  Whether 'professional' or public domain doesn't matter ...

  I'd be glad to hear from you ....

"Kleinweich-Fenster" (= German Translation for Microsoft Windows)

······@winx06.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de

From: Stephen Anderson
Subject: Re: Lisp for NeXT?
······@winx06.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de (Rainer Frohnhoefer) said:

 RF>   Does anybody know Lisp Implementations for NeXT Computers?
 RF> (YYYes, still Motorola-based)

 RF>   Whether 'professional' or public domain doesn't matter ...

Franz finally released Allegro CL 4.1 for the NeXT. I got my copy
(paid for long ago) about a week before the announcement that NeXT was
going out of the hardware business....Anyway, contact Franz for
details. If you have an older machine, you may be able to get the new
version (comparable to ACL4.1 on other platforms, with CLOS etc.) for
a relatively nominal upgrade cost.

Other than Allegro, AKCL seems to be the only available CL that runs
on NeXT. And in the current hardware climate, I can't see lots of
other vendors rushing to do the ports they haven't done up to now :-)

--Steve Anderson
<········@sapir.cog.jhu.edu>