From: Joerg-Cyril Hoehle
Subject: interprocess communication: Lisp, C & Prolog
Hi,

In our research project we need to do some interprocess communication
between several applications (written in Prolog, Lisp and C) and are
looking for a fast and efficient implementation (perhaps using shared
memory and semaphores) best written in C for portability. We'd like
something that realizes full-duplex communication channels between the
processes, in the sense that every process can decide to talk on its
own whenever it desires, which seems to imply an asynchronous nature
of the communication. All processes can run on the same machine (no
networking needed) of sun4 architecture.

Thanks for any pointers,
 	Joerg.
······@inf-wiss.ivp.uni-konstanz.d