From: Randy Sargent
Subject: Any implementation of "macroexpand-all"?
I need to find, or write, a function which macroexpands a form and all it's
subforms.  This of course requires knowing about lots of special forms and
forms that locally modify the macro environment (like macrolet and
symbol-macrolet).

It looks like the macro expansion environment functionality described in
CLTL 2 will go a long way in helping the implementation.

I've found "mapforms" by Moon to be most of the way there (from the /afs
directory mentioned in the c.l.l FAQ part 6).  The version online is from 1983
years old, written before symbol-macrolet.

Does anyone have either their own version of "macroexpand-all" or have an
updated version of mapforms by Moon?

Thanks for any help!

-- Randy Sargent
········@media.mit.edu