From: Carl Christensen
Subject: CLISP/DOS and 486DLC Conflicts?
Hi,

   I've recently upgraded my 386SX to a 486DLC, the renegade 486
   chip from Cyrix.  Unfortunately, I think I've lost my ability
   to use CLISP for DOS.

   I was using CLISP on my old board, but now I get a very strange
   error.  CLISP loads normally, but as soon as I type a '(' to
   do anything, BANG, a strange stack error appears.  It must
   be an error message from CLISP or EMX, because it doesn't look
   like the usual QEMM messages for something like this.

   I don't know if there's a fix for this, so I guess this is a
   warning for anyone that uses CLISP a lot and is thinking of
   getting a Cyrix 486DLC.

--
Carl Christensen                /~~\_/~\        ,,,  Dept. of Computer Science
········@astro.ocis.temple.edu |  #=#==========#   | Temple University