From: Joshua Engel
Subject: Lambda expressions in Ileaf vs. common lisp
I have been having a problem using Interleaf lisp.  Its #' doesn't
seem to abide by the standards of common lisp.  For example:

	(defun f (x) #'(lambda (y) x))

should be a function which makes functions returning constants.
The following expression:

	(funcall (f 2) 3)

should return 2.  (It does so in KCL).

However, in Interleaf, I get an error that x is undefined.  This is
because the #' is preventing the x from getting expanded, so (f 2)
returns (lambda (y) x) instead of (lambda (y) 2).

--
                        Joshua Engel    |\
                        President,      |/ urgatorio