From: Geertjan van Opdorp
Subject: Which Lisp to use?
From the FAQ I understood that CLIM is not available for the public domain
implementations of Lisp, but maybe CLUE is usefull. I also wonder if there
is something resembling the Lucid Windows Toolkit available. Reading the FAQ
I got the impression that maybe CMU Common Lisp is the best choice, but I am
not quite sure how to build the graphic interface. If anybody has some advice
or experience with porting Lucid Common Lisp, I would be very happy.
Thanks,
   Geert-Jan van Opdorp