From: ········@csdvax.csd.unsw.edu.au
Subject: Help to compile CLX with AKCL on SGI Indigo
Dear everybody out there,

I compiled the AKCL system on a SGI Indigo successfuly but my problem comes
when I try to compile the CLX on this machine.
I have been trying it for weeks now without any success.  Every time when the
compiler wants to make the link with the X libraries the compilation fails.
I am not sure if I've done something wrong to compile the AKCL because it works
just fine but the faslink fails all the times I try. Maybe I used the wrong
compiler directives or someting like that. (I've set everething according to
the help files that comes with the distribution file.)

So I realy don't know what to do. I need CLX(CLUE...) for my masters theses
because I need graphics.

Is it possible to compile CLX on this machine at all?

Please help me If you can and have time for me as soon as possible.

Yours, Bela Pecsek