From: Roy Masrani
Subject: LISP Guru wanted - on contract
Hi.

We are interested in talking to experienced LISP programmers who can
spend a week or so on contract at the Alberta Reasearch Council.  The
task is to help us conduct a review of software we have developed to
assist response personnel in dealing with accidents involving
dangerous goods.

The system is developed in Lucid LISP and C, and is being delivered to
the end user over the summer.  Examples of modules include a substance
identification system (to isolate the substance from 4000
possibilities through input like odor, color, placard info, etc);
expert systems for assessing the risk to life, property, of fire,
explosion, leaks and so on; an "annotated" on-line response manual; a
connection to a satellite downlink for real-time weather info; and
more.

The ideal candidate will have experience programming large systems in
LISP, and experience conducting design reviews fairly late in a
project.  Experience with LISPVIEW will be a definite asset.

The decision to hire will be based on costs, and experience of the
candidate.  If you are interested, please send me a resume along with
a breakdown of anticipated costs.  If you have any questions, please
send email.

--
Roy Masrani                       Alberta Research Council
·······@skyler.arc.ab.ca	  Advanced Computing and Engineering Dept.