From: Hany Tolba
Subject: Lisp to C
Hello,
I'm looking for a PD, if possible, Lisp-to-C translator.
I'll post all the answers I receive to the newsgroup.
I'll apperciate if you can send me your answer directly to
my mail account.
Thanks,
hany

*  Hany TOLBA				  e-mail: ··········@loria.fr  *
*       CRIN-CNRS & INRIA Lorraine                                     *
*       Campus Scientifique               Tel: (+ 33) 83592085         *
*       BP 239                            Fax: (+ 33) 83413079         *
*       54506 Vandoeuvre-Les-Nancy                                     *
*       FRANCE                            Bureau : B-126               *