From: ········@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Subject: The Design of an M6800 LISP Interpreter
OK folks, brace yourselves as this is a rather strange request...

Way back in August of 1979, BYTE magazine had an issue devoted entirely
to LISP.  I recently uncovered that issue and read an interesting article
entitled "The Design of an M6800 LISP Interpreter" by S Tucker Taft.

The article discusses the implementation of a simple LISP interpreter
implemented in 6800 assembly language.  I thought the article provided
a good understanding of the inner workings of a simple LISP system.

Now, the problem is that I want to learn more about this implementation
but the source code for it is no longer available through BYTE (I checked).

So I was wondering if some kind soul out there knew of this piece of code
and was willing to make it available to me somehow?  I suppose this is
highly unlikely, but I thought it might be worth a try.

Any help would be appreciated.

Forever in your debt,

-- Greg Schmidt		········@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com