From: Chris Kacoroski,none
Subject: Need method to clear all symbols from a package
Hi,

I am doing some testing and need a method to clear all the symbols from
a package after I test for a while to return me to a known state.  I tried
unintern but the symbols still showed when I did do-symbols.  I tried
deleting and recreating the package, but I get segmentation violations when
I try to define my classes again.  I am using Lispworks v3.1.  Thanks for the
help.

---
Cheers,

Chris "ski" Kacoroski	    "When we try to pick out anything by itself
···@grace.rt.cs.boeing.com   we find it connected to the entire universe"
							John Muir
From: William M. York
Subject: Re: Need method to clear all symbols from a package
In article <····················@grace.rt.cs.boeing.com> ···@grace.rt.cs.boeing.com (Chris Kacoroski,none) writes:

   I am doing some testing and need a method to clear all the symbols from
   a package after I test for a while to return me to a known state.  I tried
   unintern but the symbols still showed when I did do-symbols.  I tried
   deleting and recreating the package, but I get segmentation violations when
   I try to define my classes again.  I am using Lispworks v3.1.  Thanks for the
   help.

Try renaming the old package to a gensym or something and then
creating a new package with your original name.