From: Jens Franzen
Subject: Hints to buy
At the University of Hannover a decesion has to be made for aquiring a license
for a new LISP-system. Candidates are currently:

   - Allegro Common Lisp
   - Harlequin Lispworks

Since this decision fixes our Lisp for a long time, we would like to consider
as much knowledge and experience as possible! So we would like the LISP
community to share their experiences with us to give us the opportunity to make a good decesion.

So we would like you to send experience reports, hints etc. Also new candidates
are highly welcome!

Please reply either in this group if you think it's of common interest or
directly to anyone of us !

Yours sincerely

  Jens Franzen
  Mirjam schoenfeld
  Markus Schiegershausen

  +==================> ·······@scoop.ims.uni-hannover.de <===================+
  +==================> ···········@scoop.ims.uni-hannover.de <===============+

  Dipl.-Ing. Jens Franzen
  Dipl-Ing.  Mirjam Schoenfeld
  Dipl.-Ing. Markus Schiegershausen

                               _/        _/_/_/_/  _/  Universitaet Hannover
                              _/        _/        _/  Laboratorium fuer
                             _/        _/_/_/    _/  Informationstechnologie
  PHONE: +49-511-762-5017   _/        _/        _/  Schneiderberg 32
  FAX:   +49-511-762-5052  _/_/_/_/  _/        _/  D-3000 Hannover 1