From: Gordon Buxton
Subject: CMUCL: where is lisp.h?
Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to get some code to work which
involves linking a geometric modeller written in c with some lisp
functions. It was written to work with lucid, allegro, and a very
early version of CMUCL.  I'm trying to get it to work with CMUCL 16d,
but I'm hitting my head against a brick wall:

In order to allow the C object code to call some of the lisp
functions, there is an interface definition function which
automatically produces some really nasty hacky C code to do the dirty
work.  Now, this I don't mind, but it needs to include "lisp.h" which
doesn't appear to exist anywhere in any of the current CMU lisp
releases.

I had a look on ftp.cs.cmu.edu, and through all the current
development sources, to no avail, but I must be missing something
because all the ldb/*.c source code files have a #include "lisp.h" in
them. Where is this mysterious file?

Anyone?

Thanks for your help,

Gordon.